Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 238 and Week 150.5 - Halloween

Matt was away this Halloween as hockey and Bangkok beckoned.

We celebrated by doing activities at the school and going to Divya's house.  I had heard of trick or treat activities but I was tired and frankly I thought Matt should go too.  So we will leave that for Halloween 2015.

Divya's was great!  The girls had a blast dancing to youtube songs.  Sophia even won this little pin the tail on the donkey - superhero style game.  Thank you Divya for organizing all the area kids and being so lovely with all the squealing.

Dan left on Sunday and I was really sad.  He is a lovely guy and I am lucky to call him my step brother in law.  And now that he has friends all over the world from his recent travels hopefully we an see him around our parts sooner than not.

Charlotte got angry at Yaya this weekend as Yaya was repairing Sophia's very large Barbie princess dress.  Charlotte got very jealous by this and cut Yaya's hair.  I asked Char if she was jealous and she said yes - "She hurt my heart."  It was sweet and endearing in her naked honesty - but I was trying to place if that was a line from Hans from Frozen.

 The video of the girls dancing at Divya's - I am watching this over and over again because it makes me laugh out loud still!

The girls en route to their Grand Coloane Resort party last week in their Indian costumes (as confirmed by Yuba - thank you).  Matt got some mad kudos for taking the girls solo to this event while I was galavanting around Ho Chi Minh City - I told him he got the Father of the Week award:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

What a surprise!  Sophia as a bunny rabbit and Char as a butterfly:



I heard the girls LOVED this Elsa!

Mask painting:


Daddy weekend continues at Shrekfast for Ben Ben's birthday.  When did Char turn 14?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


The only blurry evidence Sophia was there:




Our pre-school Halloween photo - again with a grumpy Sophia:
_DSC0535

_DSC0537


Silly en route to the assembly:
_DSC0540

Huge kiddie assembly - could not find the kids to save my life.  Here is Mrs. Reid and her amazing singing leading:
_DSC0543

Sophia is probably in this photo:
_DSC0542

Classroom time:
_DSC0550

_DSC0551

Girls in class together - fun:
_DSC0553

Sophia loved this Play Doh:
_DSC0554
 
Jenny and Char:
_DSC0555

_DSC0556

Princesses!
_DSC0561

Picture attempt again:
_DSC0564

Group shot at Divya's party:
_DSC0570


















No comments:

Post a Comment