Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week 246 and Week 158.5 - Christmas part 1

Sorry sorry sorry - I actually missed an entire week of blogging.  I was off the grid so to speak on our (now) annual trip to Telunas Beach.  I dare say that I did not miss you, dear Internet, but I will attempt to do 2 blog posts this week to catch myself up.  Admittedly even this post is going to be scant at best.  I am leaving to go to America in a few days and have some administrative issues with my Macau company to clear up before I go (I know that sounds exciting and official but really it is doing a year's worth of expense reports).  So I have been up till midnight most nights taping receipts to paper.  Oh, the glamorous life of a business owner.

So I will leave you with just a few shots till a few days from now when I am not snowed under receipts.

We spent Christmas day with the lovely Webers at MGM.  There was a magician and Santa Claus and sangria and mojitos.  I sometimes wonder if the kids will grow up thinking everything is a special event that has magicians and Santa Claus- perhaps something to consider when we repatriate.  Anyway - here are a couple of shots from the nice (and gluttonous) day:

I love this photo - Sophia reminds me of an older soul than she is:

img-106092319-0001 (2)

img-106092319-0001 (2)-2

This was from last month - but here is our 'official' photo from the American Chamber of Commerce Ball. Prom 2014 baby!  I did not realize that these girls were also going to be in the photo with us:
img-106092253-0001

No comments:

Post a Comment