Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20, 2015 - Bye Wendy!

Ack - it is that time of year again.  Time to say goodbye as people leave Macau... last week we got to say goodbye to Wendy.  Such a good friend and such a short time here... we will miss you Wendy - and look forward to visiting you in Nashville!

Things are still cray cray busy for me (is that what they say in the States now?  I think Min has told me that from Real Housewives) but I hope that there will be a break sometime over the next month.  I waited an hour and a half for a train ticket purchase Thursday... perhaps next time I will bring some liquor to soften the (hot) blow.

Ok - pictures and things - gotta get back to work.  Ack!

Brunch at Altira!
IMG_0033

IMG_0034

Sophia and I stare at ourselves and the camera on the creamer container:
IMG_0036

IMG_0037

IMG_0040

Wendy and Helen!
IMG_0039

IMG_0041

Wendy and I matched for the day!
IMG_0043

We wait for a show outside:
IMG_0049

And then take a long nap:
_DSC3758

Welcome to the show (lots of warm up here)!




Finally - the finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment