Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 34 - Sleeplessness and then some sleep and maybe some crawling too

My world is all about sleep.  The weekend was horrendous sleep - Charlotte was up 3 times each night (and I was sick over the weekend - so Matt was taking care of all of the women in the family).  Wow - that sucketh much.  My friend Ling suggested we feed her more - so we have a couple of days mostly for dinner- and it seems to have worked!  We were serving about a third of a cup and now we are feeding about a full cup in one sitting.  Charlotte is also down a bottle (or so) of Alimentum per day which is also tres bien as that stuff is expensive.  We are crossing our fingers that two days make a trend.

Charlotte is also on the verge of crawling.  I mean, at any given moment, I am sure when we are not looking.  It will happen.  In the meantime she goes from the sitting to crawling position and vice versa.  Then she scoots backwards some.  There is a lot of belly flopping on the floor.  Like I said - on the precipice.

I am finally better - thanks for asking.  I hate being sick.  Too much time inside of my own head is greater detriment than any physical ailment.  It is great to be back among the living.

Here is Charlotte dancing to Nobody - her favorite song besides the ABC's:


Here is Charlotte in the borrowed Jumperoo - she jumps like a Russian ballerina!


DJ Charlotte Moon with her Dad:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Eating a Dreamworks elephant:


Kind of crawling (or monkey arms like her dad):




Saying Goodbye to Auntie Annie:


"Watcha talkin' 'bout Willis?' returns!


Smiley:


No comments:

Post a Comment