Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 66 and Week 18 - OMG

We are back in Singapore and Char and I are TIRED.  I have various tips for long haul air travel if anyone is interested (e.g. it is good to let the baby cry it out - a brief inconvenience for better sleep for everyone).

Charlotte has begun to say oh my gosh from that OMG song and it is so cute.  Unfortunately she doesn't do it when you ask her to.

I am also 18 weeks pregnant (and finally out on this blog about it).  I will do a further update at a later time but it is very different (and more difficult) that with dear Charlotte.

We are moving!  Domestic insane summer.  Sorry for the lame July posts.  I promise to be better once things are settled.  I hate moving....

Charlotte's last photo in Madison.  She kind of drinks out of juice bottles (and kind of spits some of it out):
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte looking pensive:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My new favorite photo of Charlotte this week - she cannot be bothered:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte at Chris's playing with the exersaucer:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Gang and Connor at Chris's:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte rocks Olivia:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: