Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week 95 and Week 8.5 - Smiley

First, onto the important things.  Big poop on Thursday.  Happy Ho!

Had a great week with Sherry - she is amazing with the girls!  She also got me into Downton Abbey and I am sad I have seen every episode except the Christmas one.

We went to John Ivor's new moon (full moon?) party on Saturday where Sherry was taking  charge of all the kids outside.
Sophia is in the midst of a growth spurt and I nursed 15 times yesterday.  Matt was in India the last few days and said she looked bigger when he got back this morning.

Sophia is near to having some neck control but is a couple of weeks away from Bumbo.  She is also smiling more - she has a brilliant smile if I do say so myself.  Very sparkly.

I washed dishes with Charlotte this morning (at her request) and she said "dress off" - I was impressed as I did not know she even knew what a dress was.  And we always take off her clothes because dishwashing is a proxy for a bath, really.  Charlotte can count to twelve too!

I am desperate to take a video of Charlotte dancing - she dances like the twin girls in purple in this Peanuts video:


Let's start with the pictures this week:

Sophia has a widow's peak at the top of her head and the bottom of her neck:
_DSC0240

Charlotte plays with some neighbor's plants:
_DSC0249

Channeling Pepsi and Shirley - again:
_DSC0251

I love this picture...
IMG_1753

Sophia is not so sure about these matching shirts:
_DSC0254

Charlotte tries to burp Sophia as she tries to figure out the Bumbo:
_DSC0258

Successful Sherry burping:
IMG_1760

Charlotte blows bubbles...
IMG_1763

...and wears random shoes...
IMG_1770

Cute Sophia:
_DSC0262

Cheeky Sophia:
_DSC0264

_DSC0270
"Watcha talkin' 'bout Willis?" Sophia:
_DSC0271

I spent some time with Charlotte in the park earlier this week.  She picked and brought me this flower:
_DSC0243-Edit-2

And some more videos:
Sophia and Charlotte with Aunt Sherry and Uncle Neil in the background:

Trying to get Sophia to smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment