Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 103 and Week 16.5 - A new record

Never before did I think poops would make me so excited.  But alas Sophia pooped twice yesterday and once the day before - four times in a week!  A new record indeed.  I am finally feeling good about breastfeeding.

Sherry left and Grandma Kathy came and we are still surviving, though I am a bit under the weather - sort of the achy beginning of something not serious I hope.  I was having a delirious moment yesterday - being sick kind of messes with my mind sometimes.  Things are better today.

We took Char and Sophia to dinner at 1-Twenty Six and it was probably the latest dinner we have had with Char.  Grandma Kathy celebrated her birthday en route to Singapore so we took her to a nice family dinner by the beach.

We just got back from the mall and Charlotte recognizes where the library is!  She said 'library book' as we passed the library going to and coming from the library.  She probably has a better sense of direction than I do.

Char in the park:
_DSC0604

_DSC0605

Sophia at the park:
_DSC0611

 Charlotte pets Daddy:
_DSC0625

Kathy and Sophia:
_DSC0623

Pigtails!
_DSC0634

_DSC0638

Bucky seems well despite scrounging and eating a chicken carcass this week:
_DSC0636

 Sophia likes to read:
_DSC0645

Smiley:
_DSC0651

Cheeky:
_DSC0653

Photos of the week:
_DSC0628

Annihilated by mosquitoes but still cute:
 _DSC0642

No comments:

Post a Comment