Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 102 and Week 15.5 - Hodge podge

I keep forgetting to mention that my hair is falling out like it is going out of style.  I often see my hair lining Sophia's face when I burp her.  I forget how yucky that feels.

We are without Imee at the moment so Sherry is back and helping out and I really feel for my American friends as it is hard work to do everything around the house.  You guys are heroes! 

I forgot to feed the dog last night.  Whoops.

Dave also came to pay us a visit this week.  Matt asked me to wipe Bucky's butt after he goes and now Charlotte is also doing the same.  Cute.

We went to the Andy Warhol exhibit with Sherry and the kids yesterday.  It was fun! My first time at the MBS Artscience Museum.  I love Andy Warhol.  Now I am interested in silver gelatin photography.


All the photos this week have a vintagey overlay thanks to Andy.

Sophia smiles:
_DSC0557

Charlotte smiles:
_DSC0554

Sophia serious (in the Bumbo - can one be serious in a Bumbo?):
_DSC0561

Dave serious:
_DSC0562

Sophia laughing:
_DSC0572

Charlotte glamorous:
_DSC0574

Sherry wearing Sophia out in the pool:
_DSC0586

The fam with Sherry:
_DSC0591

More Sophia serious:
_DSC0596

Charlotte with TT:
_DSC0597

Sophia War(HO)l in silver gelatin style:
_DSC0593-2


No comments:

Post a Comment