Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 108 and Week 21.5

Hard to believe I am still breastfeeding!  I will make it to 5 months tomorrow which is nothing short of miraculous.  I feel like I am an accidental role model for baby wearing as I take Sophia EVERYWHERE.  Nary a place in Singapore that I have not breastfed her (generally discreetly for the record).  Sophia is pooping almost every day.  So I finally have the hang of breastfeeding I think - it only took 20 weeks!  LOL

Charlotte has gotten into the habit of saying "yeth."  This is a throwback to when I used to say "thocks" for socks.

We went to Build-A-Bear to celebrate our friend Ellie's 3rd birthday.  What a fun and cute place!  Charlotte was hanging onto daddy the whole time as she does not go to school and I think finds the whole 'sitting in a circle' thing to be a bit intimidating.  Char made a stuffed dog she named "Dave."  She, like many of the other kids, did not like the unstuffed version of her stuffed friend.

Sophia may be crawling soon as she can lift her behind and go around in a circle on her belly.  All at 4 months - wowzers.

We visited our friends the Briggs and celebrated Cinco de Mayo with them.  I never thought to make my own enchilada sauce - thanks for the suggestion Maura!

Uncle Pete is visiting from the US and it has been a fun few days so far.

Charlotte is getting over a cold which I think I am getting.

Oh, and I have sorted out that weird fat border thing.

Here is the birthday girl Ellie!
_DSC1088

_DSC1095

_DSC1126

Daddy trying to convince Charlotte that deflated Dave will be normal after being stuffed:
_DSC1092

Cute Char:
_DSC1097

A uniform group photo among the toddler set is not an easy undertaking:
_DSC1107

Cutie Chris:
_DSC1113

Char could do advertising for Build-A-Bear:
_DSC1115

Brothers orange:
_DSC1127

Little Charlotte:
_DSC1130

Adam and Ila:
_DSC1134
Sophia gets the hang of the exersaucer:
_DSC1136
 
My favorite picture this week!
_DSC1103

1 comment:

  1. I am glad there is a reduction of pillows on the Exersaucer.

    ReplyDelete