Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 204 and Week 116.5 - Back in the swing of things

Last weekend we had lunch with Mark and Nicola from our days in Singapore (their Harvey is a cousin dog to our Bucky).  This was a great day as we hit the scheduling jackpot - both girls went down for brief naps (ok - really just Charlotte went for a nap) and we went on a hike, ate dinner, and were asleep by 8:30.  The trick is to be at dim sum at 11.  So if you want dim sum dates this is our time!

We went on a hike - looking again for this elusive playground.  Did we find it - no - but I think the next time we go we will.  It was definitely walking in circles but a good creative way to wear our kids out.

Charlotte was home sick today - it has been crazy busy for Matt and I.  I am trying to finish the Ghost Bride (as I have borrowed it on my Kindle) but thank goodness I renewed it today otherwise I would have been up reading for the 4th night in a row (not a bad thing but who likes to read under pressure).  Really great writing so far - I am 2/3 done!

Uncle Thomas visited for a week - we look forward to his next visit where he hopefully he will be feeling better!

Sorry - running out of steam for a proper update.  On with the pictures!

Where is Uncle Thomas?  As he was not feeling well the girls took advantage:
_DSC8506

Dreamworks photo fail - poor Sophia!  Oh, and I got my hair cut!
_DSC8509

Mark and Nicola!
_DSC8510

Sophia - foul after the whole Dreamworks photo encounter!
_DSC8511

Now Charlotte loves this dragon - Suelika we need to watch these movies!
_DSC8513

Finally a photo with Shrek!
_DSC8519

No more baby Sophia:
_DSC8522-2

Hiking shots:

_DSC8524-2

_DSC8525-2

_DSC8526-2

_DSC8530-2

My favorite shot of the week!
_DSC8531-2

Ice skating in Wisconsin (off of Matt's phone finally) - Charlotte stands on her own!
IMG-20140306-WA0000-2

Check out those 40 year old Charlie Brown skates!
IMG-20140306-WA0001-2

IMG-20140306-WA0002-2

When Matt was not feeling well in Wisconsin Charlotte and Sophia put on a show for Bob, Shirley, and I - Charlotte is quite a natural!









1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are so cute ! Looks like you guys had fun :)
    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete