Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 224 and Week 136.5 - Tough week

I am coming off a tough week.  Sort of a 'question my faith in humanity' week.  Nothing I want to get into on this blog (though painfully honest at times I don't want to get into it here) but needless to say it is easy to discern the people who are looking out for you and those who are not.  The men from the boys.... (insert more blithe cliches here).  So - I will have a bit more time on my hands in the short term and can spend more time on this dear blog!  Yay!  A silver lining is everywhere.

Speaking of silver lining- my current 'tough week' situation is the sort of thing to throw myself into a tailspin - sort of a dark side of a ruminating mind kind of thing.  But it is hard to stay in this mindset when you have 2 rambunctious girls... and cupcakes to be decorated.  I suppose this is the gift of kids - to get you out of your head (and it is very easy to be in your head when you don't have kids) and realize that there are flowers to be smelled.  Honestly the kids could care less about my life and worries - and that is a good thing really.  They just want hugs and chocolate sprinkles.  And that, my friends, is what life should be all about.

Here are some pictures - all from the same day last week when we went to Singing Bean Cafe at the Macau Tower:

Char is overwhelmed by the crazy bungee jumpers:
_DSC9779

_DSC9780

I love this photo - it is like some sort of High Street fashion ad in its seriousness:
_DSC9785

_DSC9787

Sophia!
_DSC9786

_DSC9789

_DSC9790

_DSC9791

I tried to take this photo from afar - and Matt kept adjusting his clothes:
_DSC9794

_DSC9796-2

I love this hat:
_DSC9797-2

Photo of the week (all pics taken with an 85mm f1.8 lens):
_DSC9795-2



No comments:

Post a Comment