Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 39 - O, how I miss my collar bone

Went to the doctor yesterday - my weight has stabilized (yay) but with the new haircut I feel a bit... bloatier.  I really do miss my collar bone and my shoulder blades.  O well.  I also have been sleeping horribly - coughing till five in the morning with green phlegmyness when I awake.  I had been on 3 days of Augmentin (again) and just found out today that I actually have mycoplasma (not to be confused, as I was, with toxoplasma) and that the myco is resistent to the Augmentin.  So today I am starting another round of antibiotics (Erythromycin, for those of you keeping score at home).  Which means 3 rounds of antibiotics in the last 12 weeks of pregnancy, with this final round ending exactly on Week 40.  Sigh.  At least it isn't the cat infection.

The baby's head is engaged, which may mean something, but in an effort to not make myself crazy, I did not ask what.

My mother is here in SG, bringing fresh fruit to Matt much to his delight.  I am at the tail end of running errands I never ran while working.  Got pictures framed today and attempted to bring home engraved wedding rings but unfortunately that baby-blue-boxed-marketing machine jewelry store screwed up the year.  Lucky for us they will deliver the rings to the house in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment