Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 32 - Let there be sleep!

Charlotte has slept through the night (e.g. 7:30 to 5:30 at least) for 6 of the seven nights last week!  Hallelujah!  A second tooth has emerged as of Sunday.  Perhaps it was a month long of teething?  Babycenter thinks teething lasts no more than a few days.  Bleh on them.  

Last week we decided to buy a toy for Charlotte.  I opted for fun (infant basketball!) while Matt veered towards the more critical thinking one (shapes going into a turtle's back).  We ended up getting the turtle and also a plastic ball (of Disney princesses - slim pickin's at Toys 'r' Us).  Guess what?  She does not like the turtle and she loves the ball.  I appreciate that she has some propensity towards sportiness and perhaps hand-eye coordination (and the piece de resistance - depth perception).  Screw learning!


In other news - my arthritis is better when I jog 5 miles a day.  Will I have to do this forever? 


Here is a video of Charlotte tormenting Bucky while she is feeding.  She is eating chicken hence his presence here:


Happy at the park.  Looks like she is on a merry-go-round:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Mock surprise at the camera:


"Thanks Dad for catching me!"


"Look!  I've got a turtle on my head!"


"What?  Turtles are a delicacy?  They are delicious!"


Speaking of turtles, here is the aforementioned educational turtle toy - being put to good use:


Happy to eat anything we put in front of her (even tofu!).  And a teeth shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment