Monday, January 31, 2011

Random post

It is the rainiest stretch of days I have ever seen in Singapore, or maybe that I have ever seen!  Despite this I am feeling remarkably accomplished as I have tackled this looming, ominous, milk allergy insurance task (looming since October of last year) and though not complete I have taken a giant leap forward (did I mention how much I loathe paperwork?  Serious serious issues with the admin side of me life) and feeling rather smug about it, I dare say.  I am sort of procrastinating doing my Korean homework at the moment.  Yes - I am taking Korean.  And while I still require some practice I am making some headway.  But the whole 'honorific' thing drives me nuts.  I mean, if you have a birthday, then it's a 'birthday', but if your grandma has a birthday, it is a totally different word for birthday!  I think this is the part from before where I lost interest.  I mean, it is hard enough for me to speak correctly in the colloquial sense, let alone having a whole other layer of honorific!  BLAH!

All this rain is making Charlotte sleepy - so much so that Matt and I were actually BORED yesterday. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment