Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 45

Charlotte is almost walking - really.  She has walked 10 steps in a row but we limit her practice to surfaces that have some give - because it is no fun to fall on your butt on a hard surface (referencing my personal experience trying to ice skate).

I thought I would update everyone on moi.  My arthritis is 99% gone - yay!  I am also close to my goal weight (about 2 kg off).  I presume that helps as well.  I will do better next time - if less weight gain means less arthritis than I think that that is a sacrifice I will gladly (GLADLY) make.

Imee and I took a first aid / infant CPR class last Saturday - it was really good.  Highly recommend taking this for anyone who has a kidlet.  Now someone needs to build an iPhone app to tell you all the steps for CPR...

Here is the video of Charlotte watching Signing Time - she stands and rocks the whole time!


Here is Charlotte waving goodbye to Toby - unusually tentative for her:


A repost from Facebook - here is Hipstamatic Charlotte:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte trying to get some air:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Meeting Aunt Joy for the first time:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

"Look Mom!  I'm (mostly) walking!"
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte in the 'magic hour' of dusk:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Last time in Singapore with Uncle (George Hamilton) Tunch:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Trying her chocolate covered potato chip with Aunt Charu.  Verdict - chocolate = yes, salty potato chip = not so much...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

More Signing Time watching.  I realized our juvy jail is a bit too tall for TV watching from the (myopia unfriendly) back at Charlotte's height, hence the booster chair here...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air..."
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment