Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 54 - Away from home

So I am away in Madison, Wisconsin, leaving my dear Charlotte for the longest stretch to date (9 days!) and embarking on perhaps the most insane renovating project ever.  The Charlotte update will be short as I really don't know save what Matt tells me - and we all know that his updates can be a bit succinct.

Matt tells me Charlotte has not been sleeping well - perhaps she misses me!  Forty five minutes on Tuesday (the whole day) does not make for a happy Charlotte.  Plus she bit Matt on Sunday - and drew blood.  And probably laughed about it (not in a sadomasochistic way I must add - she just laughs when she gets a reaction out of us).

Here are some pix I took before coming to the land of the cold...

A better french fry/sugar cookie picture from Charlotte's party- I realize I didn't take a good one before:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte walking and laughing:

Walking the stairs with Grandma:

With her Green Bay Packer National Champion T-shirt on:

No comments:

Post a Comment