Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 55 - Back in Singapore

Well - not so much to report except I have the worst bout of jet lag ever.  I did myself no favors by sleeping most of the day away today.  It is nice to be in sunny (er, rainy) Singapore - spending time with Charlotte who miraculously still remembers me and all the good times we had (I think).

Charlotte is now walking the neighborhood - she seems to hate sidewalks as much as I do.  She requires some handholding which she doesn't like but we don't live in a cul-de-sac, you know (but we will when in Wisconsin - thank goodness).  She is also walking up the stairs and is a keen climber as mentioned previously.  O, and I realized while walking her around the neighborhood that she walks faster than me - at 55 weeks. 

I should mention - right around when I left (e.g. Apr 24) she got her 8th teeth in (front right).  So that should be it with the teething issues for at least a little while....

Here are a few pictures - some from before and some from today.  I haven't been around so much so there aren't so many outfits to choose from here...

Feeding herself at Brussel Sprouts near East Coast Park:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Enjoying an ice cream float from that White House Coffee Place:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I know - this party is the post that won't die - here is a pic of the front of our 'Moon Drake Cafe':
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I came back to Charlotte with these spider bites on each side of her face - yuck:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Only recently am I contemplating shaping the mullet a bit:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Don't know what is so scary about the bath - you have 2 every day:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Brushing the back of her teeth:

No comments:

Post a Comment