Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 145 and Week 58.5

Life has been busy 'round these parts.  Sherry and Larry have come to town which means friends!  Fun! We have put Sophia and Char in the same room and... they get along very well.  We put Sophia to sleep first and then let Char sleep in our room and then transfer to hers.  It has been remarkably noneventful.

Charlotte accidentally rolled our bedroom door over the floor tonight.  After wailing in pain, Sophia walked over and wailed in sisterly solidarity.  It was very funny (maybe you had to be there).

Sophia is saying 'yea' and nodding her head yes at the same time.  So tonight I asked her if she wanted to see Dada and she said 'yea' and then walked to the door towards daddy's room.  Not sure if she really understood but it was cute nonetheless.

Charlotte today talked about her son - actually her brother's son.  This I think she got from Imee...

Last week a couple of friends asked about the green smoothie recipe - at the moment it is 8-9 oz of spinach, romaine, kai lan and maybe broccoli stems (around 2-3 oz each) with a banana, orange, apple, grapes, and raspberries with flax seed with a cup of water.  I use a high speed blender.  I would use less fruit if it was just me but if I feed it to others (particularly Sophia) I try to make it sweeter.  I make it the night before so my morning goes more smoothly.  Matt had a taste yesterday and even said it wasn't awful (a high compliment from him, really).

By the way - Leo Saldana came over for dinner on Sunday - I had not seen that guy for probably ten years!  He is just as cool as he always was...


Park shots:
_DSC3954

_DSC3957

_DSC3963-2

_DSC3967

Lovely Marie:
_DSC4013

Sweaty baby:
_DSC3988

_DSC4009

_DSC4012

Char busy in the sandbox:
_DSC4021

Cutie pie:
_DSC4018




No comments:

Post a Comment