Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 17

I have come to the realization that I thought I was among a sea of stay at home moms, but I am the last mom standing!  Everyone I know seems to have gone back to work.  Sigh.  I am glad to be home but I need some comraderie!

I also have gotten on the fitness bandwagon - I just joined a Power Plate studio (as I will try anything Madonna does) and have discovered Body Pump.  So I am doing strength training (to the best of my ability) and running to lose that extra belly love as I am tired of wearing my maternity clothes, dammit!

Charlotte has figured out the Exersaucer as she plays and rotates herself counterclockwise all by herself!  We are considering sleep training.  Although Charlotte is a champion night sleeper (11 or 12 hours a night) she is a crap day sleeper.

I am playing around a bit with Lightroom.  Some results are below (all pics are Lightroomed).

My first attempt at Lightroom (on an older pic):
Charlotte-1

Charlotte in the swing:


Charlotte watching TV (I know I know we are horrible parents.  But Charlotte likes TV...):


 

Here is Charlotte not quite so angry during tummy time:

No comments:

Post a Comment