Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 20 - Narcolepsy and playing ball

Charlotte is a product of both of her parents, as demonstrated by her newfound skills of the week.

From me: the ability to sleep in any position at any time:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






From Matt: the ability to kick a ball.  I tried to roll it back to her and it is clear her talents outshine mine, even at 20 weeks!

Video:



Aside from this, Charlotte got a mosquito shiner, putting me in a paranoid omigod-dengue-fever-is-on-her-forehead mode.  I have been checking her temperature regularly and her temperature is normal, maybe low.  To combat this - I put her in long sleeved clothing and put lavender oil on top of the mosquito patch that I put on her.  The lavender stayed on day 2 but not the hot clothes!


Mosquito shiner:


Mosquito protected!



A couple of kids wanted to walk Bucky around the park (a small park where we could see him walk). He refused to go unless Imee or I went with him. He is loyal to us after all (though he shows it in a weird way):

The perpetrator and our loyal Bucky:



Back in Charlotteland, I introduced Elmo and Sesame Street to Charlotte (thanks to youtube) - and she *loves* Elmo and India.Arie singing the ABC's.  She is happy, mesmorized, and quiet - a neat trick for when she gets a bit fussy. The original video:



Charlotte's reaction:


Her winning smiles of the week:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment