Friday, December 18, 2009

Dec 17 Doctor visit

So we went to the doctor.  I didn't realize that they were not going to print ultrasound photos so I have no evidence of going.  Kumquat is cute - a larger version of her alien self.  She weighs in at 583g.  Again her kidneys still look like a face and her face looks like Skeletor.  The cutest thing was when we saw her feet - which were parallel, stamped on the ultrasound screen.  So darn cute.
The doc told me to lay off the sweets and that I have been gaining weight too fast (I tried to explain over the last month I celebrated American Thanksgiving, and it only comes once a year, but I don't think he was having any of that).  He is very nice and matter-of-fact in his manner.  I suspect if he has to repeat himself on sage advice I didn't follow the previous month he won't be as nice.  He said I can jog which I will start once it stops raining so hideously in the mornings. 

I think the belly ring is off for the rest of the pregnancy.  It is a no-win situation - I look weird with it and without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment