Thursday, December 24, 2009

Update on the sugar journey

So I have determined this is a terrible week to purge the sugar.  The week of Christmas!  Who am I fooling really? 

I wrote about my Monday - excruciating but I made it through.  And my insides thanked me for it the next day.

Since then it has been a downward spiral into the sugar hole.  Tuesday night I had a work dinner (can you say hotel buffet?).  I make it a point not to miss any desserts from a hotel buffet.  Ever.

Since then it has been a festival of sugar.  Chocolates!  Banana bread!  I am the catcher in the baseball game of sweet Christmas and needless to say, I have a pretty well worn glove.

Tonight we are going to Penang for a babymoon.  I will try not to offend in my 2 piece bathing suit but I cannot make any promises. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment