Saturday, July 10, 2010

Professional Pictures

Here are some professional pictures we took on my birthday May 22.  Some happy pictures - a pretty cry filled afternoon to get there.  I cannot imagine child modeling - I hardly had enough patience for the modeling bits at our wedding.  Just not my thing I guess.

On with the pictures!

This is so cute - even though if this picture had volume there would be serious wailing:


Strategic hand placement can be sometimes precarious...


In the sling:


On Great Grandma Drake's blanket (and the first time she lifted her head!):


Tiny hands:


Charlotte and Daddy:


With Grandma Kathy:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Are you already wondering what you did before she came along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Beautiful family and Charlotte looks so tiny! :D

    ReplyDelete