Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week 84 and week 36 - Sleep no more

Well, I have been helping Matt at the office quite a bit which makes for a sad blogger.  Not a lot of photos this week - but luckily Connor celebrated a birthday and we took some fun pictures with him (or at least of him - he and Char of the age of parallel but non intersecting play).  Charlotte may have been the oldest kid there....

My Waldorf education has suffered with my working.  I do manage to do some dishes with Charlotte every afternoon - which she loves and cries whenever it is over.  I think she thinks of it as a midday bath!  I wash and let her rinse off - it is cute.

She has been getting up a bit this week - twice last night and maybe 2-3 more nights this week.  We thought it was the teething but it is hard to say as I perused her gums with my fingers this morning and there was no wincing.  Sometimes I wonder if she just doesn't like the waffley pajamas....

As for me - sleep is definitely a thing of nighttime past.  Cheese Curd is up, I have to pee a lot and sometimes get lazy about it as it is such an ordeal to get up... the baby is about 5.8 pounds and we tried to take some pictures but aside from the glowy femur and the boring head circumference there was nothing interesting to see.  I go back on Monday - and I get to do a CTG beforehand which is exciting.  I think this is because of my high ANA levels (the CTG monitors the baby's heartbeat).  A few more days and I am full-term!  So then it is the tradeoff of a baby in the belly (and an uncomfortable mommy) or no sleep with an newborn... I think for the moment I will take a few more weeks of baby in belly...

No videos this week!  Argh, bad blogger mommy...

Here is Connor and his happy folks - a very cute party indeed!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Connor's family looks excited while Connor contemplates whether to eat the peanut butter or chocolate and vanilla cupcakes:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Awesome cake from Kim Stamper!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte plays with balloons (and tries not to pop one - or at least Mommy hopes so):
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Charlotte eats rice crackers in the park:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And rinses off her powdered milk dispenser:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And runs to see the garbage truck go by:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
And eats yogurt by herself!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment