Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 81 and Week 33 - Same same

For a couple of days I thought Charlotte was giving up her second nap which was causing me great despair.  I am sure that this is inevitable but luckily she was in a napping mood today so you know, I will take it day by day.

She knows her colors (at least yellow, purple, and blue) and may have said her first sentence this week - "There's a bat."  We have this not very cute fruit bat who lives under our roof.  We are trying to get rid of him but he at least helps to enhance Charlotte's vocabulary while he is here.

TT came over on Sunday and we had a fun impromptu play date.  Charlotte and TT played in our little pool!  Thank goodness for perennial warm weather (sometimes anyway).

Matt had a work event this past weekend - he won a small and medium business award in Singapore.  I got to tag along to the after party of this event at the New Asia Bar at the Swissotel - this was swish and my feet were killing me (potential swollen ankles + 3" heels = one unhappy mama).  Seriously the only one remotely pregnant there.  It was fun to be out but I am feeling like one old soul these days - so I am happy I have a photo that it happened but otherwise am ok without.

Back is ok - I try to stretch and it isn't awful but just a reminder that my body is not entirely my own.  I also stopped taking the low dose aspirin but still wake up in the middle of the night frequently thinking I haven't taken the right drug (this has been the case the whole pregnancy).  We went to the doc today - and I wondered why I still go.  Things are swimming along - baby is growing.  Matt came with me and I told him not to bother till week 39 now because it is a huge time suck and there is (thankfully) no change in status.  I did lose a pound today which is cool / weird.  Luckily the baby is still growing (she is 2.1 kg).  My doctor will be away at my 39th week - I somehow wonder if he will be delivering my baby after all.  What will be will be I guess.

Ok - on with things!

A fun video of Charlotte dancing and spinning:

Creepy bat houseguest!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Matt and I out on the town!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Char trying on daddy's flip flops again!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

TT and Char Pool shots:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video 
Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Moves like Jagger!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Char on a scooter:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photoshop fun!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: