Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Belly pic


Ok - here is a pic of me from week 24.5 or so.  I am at the Fountain of Wealth with Matt's sister in Singapore (thanks for the pic L!).  I am wearing one of the 5 maternity outfits that I own.  My belly has gotten bigger than this but I am seldom soliciting for photographs these days if you know what I mean.  Sometimes I feel like the belly is an ok size but other times I feel huge as the girls here just aren't big.  My sister had a big belly so maybe it is a Kye thing (plus our western hubbies - maybe that has something to do with it too).  Had a funny conversation last night for dinner - about whether to eat durian while pregnant.  My colleague says no because it has a lot of sugar while another colleague (who has 7 kids!) said that it helps to make your kids 'strong'.  'Strong' is often a euphemism for virility among these Asian parts, but I am thinking that is not entirely what he meant in the context of newborns and toddlers.

Still hot and still tired.  O boy - 9 more weeks to go....

2 comments: