Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 30 Musings: Hot!

Starting out on my week 30.

10 more weeks!  Wow – it seems like tomorrow.

The body keeps changing.  I am constantly hot.  This is new as of 3 days ago.

Every time I am in a moderately warm environment…. Sweat buckets.  For hours later.

Probably doesn’t help that it is 90 degrees (F) everyday.

Blah.  Third trimester.

Also – am starting to get tired again.  Not week 10 tired but sort of a ‘I need a midday nap’ kind of tired.

I fell asleep in the last childbirth class.  It is a good thing I didn’t study to be a doctor because the physiological stuff just bores me to tears (as does physics in general).

I read a book my doc wrote.  All these things are normal – but not so normal to me.

I retained water yesterday in my ankles.  This was pointed out to me by the guy in the pet shop (thank you over-observant Chinese folks!).  I think it is because I was wearing chunky 1.5 inch heels.  

Why did I not buy brown flats when I was in the States?

Two people have asked me in recent days if I am having twins.  Um, no, I am just big bellied and short.  All the belly has nowhere to go vertically so it is just an extending horizontal….shelf.

Going to the doc tomorrow.  Also touring the hospital so I can book my room.

I will be seeing more of my doctor in the next few weeks.  Good thing he is so darn nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment