Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 32 Musings: Random


I am in the middle of week 32.  I tell people I am in my eighth month and they either think that I am delivering in four weeks or that there are more than four weeks in a month.  I watched The Blind Side at the theater earlier this week over Chinese New Year and teared up throughout the whole thing – even when nothing particularly tear jerking was going on.  Darn hormones.

My belly is getting bigger – to the point where Matt wants to know just how big it is going to get.  

I am getting used to dirtying my five maternity outfits – due to aforementioned belly I have this ‘built-in’ shelf that is perfect for catching crumbs.  I caught myself talking to a colleague yesterday (walking to his desk) with crumbly business everywhere.  Too bad I cannot feed birds with my newfound skill. 

I suppose that I have a future of dirty(ish) clothes to look forward to over the next few years or so.

Chubster ankles seem to be de rigueur these days – I think one day that I slept 12 hours was when they went away completely.

As of this morning I am vowing not to eat sugar again – its physiological effects are no longer worth it to me.  Well, as of this morning anyway.

I feel I am blabbering on.  Can’t imagine writing my piece de resistance while being this pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment