Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 37.5 - Full term!

Today is my first day of maternity leave.  So far, so good.  Boredom has not set in and I was busy going to the doctor and napping through hideous construction next door.  No photos this time - really, the diameter of Kumquat's head may be interesting to us but are may be not so interesting to you.  Kumquat has moved to the other side of me, so now she is in the ROT position.  Where we thought her butt was is not where her feet are.  It is all very confusing.  She is 3kg.  Matt asked me how much weight I gained - I did not answer as he was low balling it.  She has not assumed the position (lowered down) - which is kind of disappointing as it would be nice to meet her! It could be any day now to 3 weeks from now.  Sigh.  I am sometimes impatient.

Below are pics of us in Holland Village - may be our last nice dinner pre-Kumquat.  I was sitting under an A/ C vent and now have a minor cold.  Blah.  At least the baba ganoush was good. 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Nice dress. Hey, are you going to check e-mail now that you're not at work?

    Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so CUTE!

    Answer your yahoo email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete