Saturday, November 14, 2009

Musings and Kumquat on Oct 26

Every morning I wake up recently and wonder if I at still pregnant. My belly gets smaller and I don’t ever feel anything in my belly as I get up in the morning. This feeling subsides when I take a shower; somehow my belly has had a chance to pop out a bit (or my posture is rubbish) and then I feel that slight indigestion feeling in my belly. Then I feel better. Yesterday I had slight pains in my belly. It was ok overall – nothing so earth shattering or dramatic - but every little bit of pain or difference causes a bit of alarm. Yesterday we walked around the golf course and I think I ‘exercised too quickly’ after eating and I cramped a bit on my left side. Blah. There is just no way I can run a race in a week! I get winded going up the stairs these days. I miss going to the gym and being more in touch with my heart and my health. I really do.

I have been so dead tired in the evenings I do not even know what happens. My overall tiredness has gone down but it is like a switch is turned once it becomes ten. It is like my mind’s carriage turns into pumpkin goo.


This picture is surprisingly less exciting than the last one. Blobbier and maybe upside down? This is when we found out we are having a Little Miss Kumquat....

No comments:

Post a Comment