Saturday, November 14, 2009

Musings from Oct 20

Recently I have been obsessed with all things baby. I guess this is normal but not so normal for me. I want to see what my kid will look like and all indications suggest that my kid will look very Asian when born. A large headed, beady eyed beauty. Wow I look forward to it! I think that the Western traits will come later. But Min’s kid is still pretty Asian looking. It does not matter – just hoping to have a healthy one. But seriously babies are beautiful. Just sleeping and cute and innocent. It is so hard to believe I am going to have one soon. This was part of the plan but it is surreal nonetheless. I think I will like being a parent (not just LOVE it). I hope it provides a routine to my homelife. Sort of fill in the holes as Gwyneth Paltrow says. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment